Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Morning Musings - Where Does The Time Go Edition

Hey y'all.

I hope that your week started well yesterday and that today has been a good day as well.

Happy birthday to Mommy Z today and Step-dad Z yesterday.

I know it's still early to judge the day as a whole.  But after 2 cups of coffee and a small sense of relief/ accomplishment at the office I think today is lined up to be a winner.

Right now I'm rocking some internet Country radio courtesy of iTunes and I like it.  Judge all you like.  It won't change anything.

The countdown is now on until the next trip to Ottawa to see Jake and Romeo and the gang.  And, I'm pleased to report that I have booked an extra day off for the weekend.  So that's awesome.

If you're in the Ottawa area and want to hang out on the weekend of the 12th let me know here on or Twitter.

I need more Batman books.  I know I've said that a lot.  But I think it's time to sacrifice some other purchases so that I can make that happen.

Alright, there's a lot going on in the office and on my desktop right now, so I should get to it.

I hope that you all have a rocking day!

Until I speak to you again, be good to one another.

And as always, if you're only here this one day a week, see you next Tuesday.

Like wham.

No comments:

Post a Comment