Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Morning Musings - It's Here Edition

Hey y'all.

I hope that you've all managed to get here safely.

Here's hoping that Wing Night went well for E-ve and her co-workers last night.

The weekend is so close I can taste it. In fact, I can almost taste the beer that is going to be downed back home this weekend at 2 separate bachelor parties.

That's going to be a gong show.

Scary moment last night as Anthony Calvio of the Montreal Alouettes was carted off the field and taken to the hospital after falling hard.

Big ups to everyone who has stopped back in and given me another chance. I know that I was away for a long time.

If you're on Twitter lemme know you're handle so that I can give you a follow.

We are now less than 50 days away from the start of the NHL regular season. How great is that?

That's my happy thought for the day.

Stay well my friends. Be awesome like I know you all are.

Have a great weekend.

Like wham.

No comments:

Post a Comment