Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Morning Musings - So Close Edition

Hey all.

I hope that Thursday has started well for all of you.

I was rocking out a little to hard at my desk and got a friendly ICQ (that's right we use ICQ in the office) message to get me to stop tapping my feet so loud.

I'll call that a good start to the day.

Also a good start was the free Subway breakfast that I picked up on my way to the office.

Thumbs down to the Blue Jays bullpen after losing 5-4 in the bottom of the 9th inning yesterday in Oakland. Especially after we scored 3 runs to tie the game in the top half of the inning.

Positive thoughts and wishes to all of you and the ones that you care about most. And the same to the ones that I care about most. You know who you are.

I'm in my "get rest and prepare" phase before what could be a legendary Saturday night back home. yikes.

K kids, I've got to get back to it.

Have a great day and keep rocking!

Like wham.

No comments:

Post a Comment