Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Morning Musings - Holy Weekend Batman!

Hey there Bat-friends.

I hope that you're all well and rocking your Friday.

This week has passed quickly... don't get me wrong, some moments have dragged, but holy cow, it's Friday already.

Work has been great, mostly because I've been listening to podcasts (Bill Simmons @espn.com & all of the smodcast.com network) and music (grooveshark.com) every day. It's been fantastic.

It's almost fantasy hockey time, and today the goal is to come up with a great name for my team before I start putting together my draft board.

I'm going to surprise some people this year.  Look for updates.

Time to get some work done.  Hit me on Twitter (@wallyzblogger) with your fantasy sleeper picks... penalty minutes and shots count as points for me... so keep that in mind.

Have a great weekend kids.  Rock out hard.

Like wham.

No comments:

Post a Comment