Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Morning Musings - Back To Work Edition

Hey all, Happy Monday.

I hope that everyone had a great weekend.

E-ve looks great in the pictures from her friend's bachelorette party. Take my word for it.

Thankfully there are no pictures of me from the double bachelor parties that I was at back home. Not that there was anything scandalous going on... but after a lot of beer I just don't look good in photos.

Big ups to the cheap beer prices back home. My goodness it is so much cheaper to party there than it is in Toronto.

Thumbs down to the Blue Jays who weren't able to take any momentum from a 16-2 drubbing of the Red Sox on Friday night... they friggin' lost Saturday and Sunday.

Back in the office this morning. Coffee is my friends as per usual.

I should get back to the grind...

Hockey season is only a month and a half away. That's the happy thought of the day. Run with it.

Have a great day kids.

I'll be back soon.

Like wham.

No comments:

Post a Comment