Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Morning Musings - Time To Travel Edition

Good morning bat-friends.

Today's the day that I sit at work and count down the hours and minutes until it's time to go and catch my ride to Ottawa.

Good times are ahead on a show string budget.  And one of my shoe laces is broken.

Work will distract me.  A good day is upon us.  I can feel it.

If you're not on Twitter yet btw, get on it... lots going on.

I'm currently listening to a bunch of songs that I've been missing from the 90's.  The last few years of the decade really were dominated by female artists.  It's fantastic to go back and listen to.

Jake's bday is so close I can taste the cake.  Send your best wishes with me.

Much love to a friend whose dad is in recovery mode from a heart attack.  Our bigger wishes and prayers are with the family while he gets better.

I'll try and use someone's laptop to update while I'm away.

Have a great weekend, even if you have to work Monday when I'm still off :)

Peace and love and such.

Like wham.

No comments:

Post a Comment